Saturday, December 8, 2012

Armour Special No.1 - Penetration Armour

NO.1 THE PENETRATION BLACK ARMOUR (OR PICK-UP/GANGNAM ARMOUR)

author: awesomeduck
I was contemplating whether to call it the Pick-up or Gangnam Armour but decided Penetration is the best choice for our Gutter Faithlings  
This was the first armour that Daejang wore to pick-up ES from Gangnam...What can I say it was important because this was the first image that ES saw when he barged into her lecture theatre.
image
image
image


SLEEPING CHOI YOUNG 
image
image

LIGHT BULB MOMENT LOL
image

CROSSING THE ROAD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A COOL AND CALM MANNER 
image

FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH ES
image
image
image
image
image

PICKING UP THE POLICE SHIELD ALONG WITH GANGNAM PRINCESS DURING HIS TRIP IN 'HEAVEN'
image

THE INTRODUCTION
I'm Choi Young...Goryeo warrior...I will risk my life to bring you back safely...I promise
image
image

BRINGING GANGNAM PRINCESS BACK WITH HIM, CARRYING HER AND KEEPING HER AS HIS WIFE LOL  
image
image
image
image

SORRY BUDDY NOT THAT EASY - ES PENETRATES CY WITH HIS OWN SWORD (DON'T WORRY SHE SAVES HIM LATER - NOT JUST HIS LIFE BUT ALSO HIS HEART)
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment