Saturday, December 8, 2012

Faith Honeymooning

author: myphim

image

Soldiers:  General! We thought you just got married. Shouldn't you be on your honeymoon?

image

ES:  Choi Young!!! How dare you leave me alone on our honeymoon? Get back in bed now!!!

image

CY:  Dae Man, prepare the horses. The King is in danger.



image

ES:  Is that puny King more important to you than your wife? You should put me above him in your heart!

image

ES:  After all, I am way taller than him!!!

image

ES:  Get back in bed right now! I am giving you one last chance before I'm giving you a divorce.

image

ES:  You should know that there is a long line of guys waiting for me to be single again.

image

CY:  Oh! I cannot take this anymore.

image

CY:  Dae Man, please report to the King that I've suddenly developed a major headache and need to stay in bed like the doctor recommended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment